[Xastir] tiled maps shared with tangogps

Jerry Dunmire jerry at dunmire.org
Tue Aug 10 23:38:51 EDT 2010

Hi Piotr,
I too saw a seg fault when I was first implementing the tiling code
that made me worry that I was destabilizing the system. On further
examination of older versions I found I could recreate the problem but
I have not had a chance to purse it further. It sounds a bit like your
problem since it involves re-indexing the maps:

      - select worldhi.map and others
      - with map chooser up, re-index all maps
      - deslect worldhi.map and apply

      After this occurs the .xastir/config/map_index.sys does not list
      the worldhi.map anymore.

      Problem does not appear to occur with the now shortend
      map_index.sys file. It also does not occur if I remove
      worldhi.map from the map directory.

If you want to purse getting a log file, I'm sure that would help. If
you don't have the time at this point I understand- it will get to the
top of my list at some point.

73,
...jerry