[Xastir] Weather station type

Dean warpedspeed1 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 22 08:34:13 EST 2010

Looking through the various documentation and the archives, I do not see this
specific question addressed, maybe I missed it.

What do I need to do so that my Weather Station Type is passed with my frames?

I am currently using a Davis Vantage Pro, with Meteo and DB2APRS.  I do not have
an APRS specific data logger.

Per the Meteo documentation, I have my Station Type set to "VantagePro" in the
Meteo XML file.

My Weather Station type is simply being interpreted as "Xastir 1.9.8", from the
APX198 TOCALL in my frames.

One example of this can be seen here at my CWOP QC page;
http://weather.gladstonefamily.net/site/AT418

Thanks

Dean  KD4TWJ