[Xastir] Snapshot problems

Mike w2swrster at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 22:23:41 EST 2010

Hi all,

Im new to Xastir and trying it out. Is there currently a problem with
the Snapshot.png module? I looking for some help. I cant get the thing
to work. Nothing shows up in ~/.xastir/tmp/  at all. I am running rev
1.9.7 on a P4, 1.3 GHz with Kubuntu. I verified that the ImageMagick
module is installed and operating by running the convert command in a
shell. Tried different maps as well as toggling the snapshot.png module
on/off several times. can anyone help?

P.S. the alarms are not working either. I installed the wav files in the
sound folder and verified matching file names. This problem is not a
priority to me but just in case its related.

Thanks

Mike, W2SWR