[Xastir] Updating to 1.9.6

Keith Kaiser wa0tjt at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 14:03:48 EST 2010

I have OpenMotif installed but how do I check the headers?

I reinstalled curl, I also installed shapelib but even after that I'm still told by Xastir;

configure: WARNING: ****************************************************************
configure: WARNING: Your system does not have shapelib installed.  Using an internal
configure: WARNING: version.  This may lead to a larger filesize for the executable.
configure: WARNING: Install shapelib on your system to eliminate this warning.
configure: WARNING: ****************************************************************

Then using; ./configure --with-motif-includes=/usr/OpenMotif-2.1.32-22i/include --with-motif-libs=/usr/OpenMotif-2.1.32-22i/lib --with-gpsman

I get;

Undefined symbols:
  "_libintl_gettext", referenced from:
      _create_appshell in main.o