[Xastir] MediaWiki and PRE tag

Alex Carver kf4lvz at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 31 15:17:08 EST 2010

They don't appear to be extra blank lines (Firefox says both pages are using one line per line of text).  However, it might be due to the style sheet declaring the lines taller for the Xastir Wiki versus the SourceForge one.

In fact, checking the stylehseets (specifically the one being used called skins/modern/main.css) there is an entry for the PRE tag which is adding 0.4em of padding around the lines.  Try changing that padding to zero and see what happens.