[Xastir] OSM

Kurt Savegnago ksaves2 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 22 14:31:45 EDT 2010

I think the fact I use Slack and built Xastir manually from source
made the difference.  Been messing with Slack since '94 and have been
isolated.  Don't know any other way.

I simply hit ./configure and when xastir said that this protocal wasn't
present, I just downloaded the source for that protocol or option and built and installed it. I hit make clean in the Xastir directory and started over.  I didn't get AX.25 going or GPSMAN to build but
all the other options I built and installed first before ./configure make
and make install under Xastir.  I'm sure this is too much work but it's the only way I know.  Other folks here probably know better ways for other versions of linux.

                             Kurt