[Xastir] Level III radar mosaics are back

Gerald Creager gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Fri Jul 23 17:19:17 EDT 2010

Seems we've had another little problem. I'm trying to free up space, but
I've now got a programmatic requirement to hold 90 days of radar data.
The gotcha is, on a multiterabyte RAID shelf, mounted using NFS, if you
discover you need to do an 'rm -rf <some multiterabyte directory>' it
takes an inordinate amount of time. AS soon as I can get the system
cleaned out, I can get back to the serious business of providing WMS
services for you. I'm working as fast as I can on it! Really!

73 gerry N5JXS

Gerry Creager -- gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Cell: 979.229.5301 Office: 979.458.4020 FAX: 979.862.3983