[Xastir] I've broken my Xastir install :-(

Ray Wells vk2tv at exemail.com.au
Tue Jun 15 06:21:19 EDT 2010

Ian,

I run a compiled, older version of xastir on 8.04 on my laptop. There
are some installation differences between 8.04 and 10.04 so my
recommendation is you hunt up the 8.04/8.10 howto and check for missing
dev files. FWIW I use imagemagick.

My latest installation is from cvs and is on Mint 9 (based on Ubuntu
10.04, but much friendlier and much more user ready). I've installed
from cvs to Mint 9 on both the laptop and the desktop computers.

Ray vk2tv