[Xastir] Fwd: (UI-View & OSM)

Jason KG4WSV kg4wsv at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 22:33:51 EDT 2010

I know this is sacrilege, mentioning a windows app here, but this tool
appears to generate OSM bitmaps for offline use.  Offline is pretty
important to me, thought I'd throw it out in case anyone else finds it
useful.

disclaimer: I haven't used this software, YMMV. I probably hate
windows worse than you do.

-Jason
kg4wsv