[Xastir] draft Ubuntu 10.04 install instructions on wiki

Kevin Ratcliff kevin at kevinratcliff.com
Mon May 3 16:37:26 EDT 2010

On Mon, May 3, 2010 at 5:10 AM, Kevin Ratcliff <kevin at kevinratcliff.com> wrote:
> I had hoped to go though these one more time with a fresh install in a
> VM, but I ran out of time this morning. Again, there are probably
> mistakes in here. I am not responsible for damage to your system!

I went through these instructions two more times with a fresh Ubuntu
10.04 install and didn't find any issues yet, except for this warning
when I load xastir:

***** WARNING *****
Berkeley DB header files/shared library file do NOT match!
Disabling use of the map cache.
 Header file: Berkeley DB 4.7.25: (May 15, 2008)
Library file: Berkeley DB 4.8.24: (August 14, 2009)
***** WARNING *****

I don't have time to look at this now. Anybody know the solution?

Thanks!

Kevin
KB9MQU