[Xastir] draft Ubuntu 10.04 install instructions on wiki

Kevin Ratcliff kevin at kevinratcliff.com
Tue May 4 08:17:13 EDT 2010

On Mon, May 3, 2010 at 9:50 PM, Lee Bengston <lee.bengston at gmail.com> wrote:
> It appears that in your current installation the "-dev" package for
> libdb is version 4.7 while the libdb package is 4.8.  The new
> instructions specify installing libdb4.7-dev, but it should read
> libdb4.8-dev in order to match the libdb package that is probably
> already installed by default in Ubuntu 10.04.

Thanks Lee!

I did the following:

sudo apt-get remove libdb4.7-dev
sudo apt-get install libdb4.8-dev
sudo ldconfig
recompiled xastir

However, that didn't fix it. Then I wiped out ~/src/xastir/build and
recompiled xastir again. That fixed it!

I've changed libdb4.7-dev to libdb4.8-dev in the wiki article. I've
also linked the 10.04 instructions to the Installation Notes page.

Kevin
KB9MQU