[Xastir] Kenwood TM-D710 TNC Configuration question

David A. Ranch xastir at trinnet.net
Sun Nov 28 17:13:26 EST 2010

Hello Joel,

I have a D710 running here in KISS most with Xastir and I've written up
the whole process of getting the code, compiling, and configuring it on
Centos5

1.  Check out Sections 7-9 of my HamPacketizing-Centos5 doc  (need to
HTMLize this doc still)

      http://www.trinityos.com/HAM/index-ham.html -->
http://www.trinityos.com/HAM/CentosDigitalModes/hampacketizing-centos5.txt

2. See my packetrig.sh startup script on how I initialize the radio,
AX.25 on Linux, and Xastir

http://www.trinityos.com/HAM/CentosDigitalModes/usr/local/sbin/packetrig.sh

--David