[Xastir] Interface Control and USB-Serial

Matt Kassawara mkassawara at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 23:28:30 EDT 2010

The PL2303 driver will create two devices in /dev after you plug the
adapter into your computer... /dev/cu.PL2303-# and /dev/tty.PL2303-#
where # is usually an 8 digit number based on the USB port ID.
Configure Xastir to use the /dev/cu.PL2303-# port for your TNC.  Keep in
mind that plugging the adapter into another USB port will change the #
number.