[Xastir] dbfawk help with contour lines shapefile

Jason KG4WSV kg4wsv at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 14:05:12 EDT 2010

On Thu, Oct 14, 2010 at 12:08 PM, Kevin Ratcliff
<kevin at kevinratcliff.com> wrote:
> There's no indication in the records themselves about index contours.

Check the regex in my files.  My 1:24k topos (the paper kind) have the
heavy contours at 100' intervals, so I used a regex to identify NNNN00
contours for heavy lines + labels.  Other contours get a thin line and
no label.  (That worked great until I hit a file that I _finally_
figured out was in meters instead of feet.)

-Jason
kg4wsv