[Xastir] Imagemagick & opensuse 11.2

Kent Noonan knoonan at lavabit.com
Tue Sep 7 17:18:31 EDT 2010

I'm having problems getting xastir from CVS to recognize imagemagick
while trying to compile.

This is opensuse 11.2 - 32bit with the latest updates.  I have been
running xastir for several years, on several different computers, so
this isn't something new I am trying to do. Just adding a new computer
to the mix.

from configure:
checking for GraphicsMagick-config... no
checking for Magick-config... /usr/bin/Magick-config
checking magick/api.h usability... yes
checking magick/api.h presence... yes
checking for magick/api.h... yes
checking for library containing WriteImage... no
configure: WARNING: *** Cannot find ImageMagick library files:  Building
w/o ImageMagick support. ***

packages installed:
ImageMagick-devel-6.5.4.8-3.7.i586
ImageMagick-6.5.4.8-3.7.i586