[Xastir] Upgrade / Update 1.98 to 1.99 CVS

Dean Groe warpedspeed1 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 9 21:19:21 EDT 2010

And we are back.

I finally had another chance to work on this tonight.  Summary - Same result.

With "cvs update" I decided to try forcing the STABLE and then the RELEASE tags,
but each time, no difference.

Each time -
bootstrap works fine.
    7) Removing autom4te.cache directory...
    6) Running aclocal...
    5) Running autoheader...
    4) Running autoconf...
    3) Running automake...
    2) Checking for 'mkinstalldirs'... Found!
    1) Generating derived language files.....
Bootstrap complete.

configure gives me this:
checking for gawk... gawk

Configuring xastir 1.9.8

And there we have it.  I cannot get this thing past 1.9.8 .

Any ideas?  What have I missed?

Thanks

Dean  KD4TWJ