[Xastir] Upgrade / Update 1.98 to 1.99 CVS

Dean Groe warpedspeed1 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 10 21:40:57 EDT 2010

----- Original Message ----

Message: 1
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 11:52:26 +1000
From: James Cameron <vk2lqz at wia.org.au>
To: Xastir - APRS client software discussion <xastir at lists.xastir.org>
Subject: Re: [Xastir] Upgrade / Update 1.98 to 1.99 CVS

make after configure?

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.linux.org.au/

------------------------------

I am puzzled as to why I would bother to make after configure already told me
that it was old, that my src was not updating?

FWIW, it appears that the problem was due to CVS not updating source.  I
downloaded source and built in a different directory and it worked OK.

Of course, that is not how this is supposed to work ideally, but that is what
was needed this time.

The next challenge is the home Wx station / I-Gate.  It is ALMOST the same
version of Debian Lennny and was installed the same way.  I really do not want
much downtime with that one, so hopefully it will work the way that CVS should.

Thanks

Dean  KD4TWJ