[Xastir] Can someone help fix an error in configuration

Norman Heyen n.heyen at comcast.net
Tue Sep 14 21:49:56 EDT 2010

I'm sure it does, but had a slightly newer box to try it on. The install was
really quick and painless. Hopefully in the next day or so I can get
everything shuffled around enough so it will be more or less physically
stable. Right now it is sitting a bit precariously on the bench... And I
think I can get rid of the old CRT monitor as well!

Norman