[Xastir] Xastir 1.9.9 help

Michael Lewis subarub4 at optimum.net
Thu Sep 16 12:48:04 EDT 2010

  hmm I'm in the same boat as you John.. I checked to see which port was
given to my Serial-to-USB by typing in "demsg" and it's on /dev/ttyUSB0
Ok so with that said I go in xastir and enter in that info and so on and
click on start and it "connects" or so.. However after getting my GPS
lock and all and pressing transmit now nothing never happens. Incoming
packets cause the Carrier Detect light to blink rapidly. I looked  at
the PK commands in the config to see what my own packets looks like and
it never showed anything unless I did something wrong.

Also a think about linux is for things to work upper and lower case
really does have a effect... I learned that out when first starting with
linux.