[Xastir] I finally got it!

Michael Lewis subarub4 at optimum.net
Fri Sep 17 09:51:24 EDT 2010

  Yeah you for sure need to use a Null modem cable.. before I got mine
on ebay I used my laplink cable I had.. a little bulky but does the same
job I was able to run the config on the TT4 to get it setup and all.

crossing my fingers that the straight serial cable will work Now that
you said about the Null modem pinouts that I forgot about the few
versions it has.. My null modem cable from ebay could be one way (no
info) and the built cable I followed from the site could be another way.