[Xastir] I finally got it!

Michael Lewis subarub4 at optimum.net
Fri Sep 17 14:42:17 EDT 2010

  On 9/17/2010 2:05 PM, Curt, WE7U wrote:
> On Fri, 17 Sep 2010, John Wilson wrote:
>
>> I was also looking at the manual for TT4 and there isn't a lot of info
>> on what command lines need attention when trying to set up for KISS.
>
> Should have to set baud rate (or set Xastir's interface to match the
> default KISS baud rate) and then "KISS ON" or equivalent (setting
> that port to KISS mode).  On other TNC's there's actually a command
> "KISS ON".

I tried last night myself for a few hours interesting that I could
decode packets in minicom with no problem so I tried back in Xastir and
I only see myself.. I have a weather station about half a mile from me
and he beacons out about every 3-5 min I never see the incoming arrow
show in xastir (I guess that's what it does when a packet comes in) So
I'm lost