[Xastir] I finally got it!

Michael Lewis subarub4 at optimum.net
Fri Sep 17 15:53:53 EDT 2010

  If you change the config in the TT4 from KISS to TEXT incoming packets
will become readable when you change the setting PKTICOM to True

PKTICOM [ true | false ]
Sets if received packets should be sent to the computer TEXT, DEAFTEXT,
and KISS ports.

PKTOCOM [ true | false ]
Sets if generated packets should be sent to the computer TEXT, DEAFTEXT,
and KISS ports.