[Xastir] Maps Offline?

Kurt Savegnago ksaves2 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 21 12:46:22 EDT 2010

OK,

  Yeah, I see it in the map chooser but I realize now that everything in
/usr/local/share/xastir/maps is accessible to be read and the syntax in
the options governs whether or not the online resource is accessed.
   The CloudMade shapefiles has multiple stuff like poi etc. that can be altered with AutoMaps "on" or "off". That's why it was so cluttered.
  Just have to monkey with it some more.  The TAMU maps though are still
optimized for xastir and really easy to institute with a newbie.

                                       Kurt KC9LDH