[Xastir] ax25 question

Alex Carver kf4lvz at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 27 22:26:18 EDT 2011

That almost sounds like the driver was constantly checking one of the flow control signals even if asked to ignore them.  It sounds like CTS wasn't asserted either by hardware (TNC) or stuck in software (driver).

I haven't seen anything for resetting a stuck USB-serial device but my first inclination would be to unload and reload the device driver if it's compiled as a module (rmmod/modprobe).  There might also be a way to kick it with udev.