[Xastir] Maps

Tim Billingsley kd5ckp at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 18:10:09 EDT 2011

Now that life has settled a bit.

tim at box2:~$ ls -al ~/.xastir/OSMtiles
ls: cannot access /home/tim/.xastir/OSMtiles: No such file or directory

Still no maps here, but all else is working great to the best of my
knowledge.

I tried doing a locate on OSMtiles
No success. I don't know what I missed or what I threw the wrench into, but
any advice/suggestions are appreciated.

73