[Xastir] Outputting "mobile station" locally

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Thu Jun 16 08:10:38 EDT 2011

Add b/CALL* to your filter and you'll get all of his transmitted
packets, regardless of -SSID and regardless of his current position,
provided that he made it to APRS-IS somehow.  If you only want a single
station, make it b/CALL-SSID (eg b/KJ4ERJ-12).  Note that CALL is CaSe
SeNsItIvE as is everything you do with APRS-IS.

As for getting it to transmit out your local RF, I'll have to leave that
to the xastir experts.