[Xastir] igating issues

Curt, WE7U curt.we7u at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 14:39:33 EDT 2011

On Mon, 21 Mar 2011, Dale Seaburg wrote:

You mail client did something weird with your response.  I had to cut/paste your response from the earlier e-mail into this reply in order to have your text here.

I have never looked at the Configure |
Defaults.  I just assumed it set things back to default.  There was no
"->" arrow on the right-hand side of the button, indicating a submenu
for that, and for that matter, some of the other menu items (an
oversight, maybe?).

Nope.  There are no sub-menus, so that's the Motif way of representing that some action occurs when you click on it, instead of opening a new set of sub-menus.

--
Curt, WE7U.        http://www.eskimo.com/~archer