[Xastir] No DBFAWK signature for ...

Steve Huston huston at srhuston.net
Tue Sep 6 12:19:55 EDT 2011

On 9/6/11 12:01 PM, Tom Russo wrote:
> testdbfawk -D /usr/local/share/xastir/config -d /usr/local/share/xastir/Counties/z_04au11.shp 2|& head -2

13 Columns,  3640 Records in file
sig:
OBJECTID:STATE:CWA:TIME_ZONE:FE_AREA:ZONE:NAME:STATE_ZONE:LON:LAT:SHORTNAME:Shape_Leng:Shape_Area

Once I realized that was tcsh syntax, it ran fine :>

Sorry I didn't see your reply before sending mine before.  Sounds like I
just "got lucky" not seeing this error before, maybe because of a lack
of the type of weather events tickling these files now, so this isn't
some kind of transient issue.

(Unrelated: I really wanted to reply to your email linking to the
Hacker's Dictionary with "YHBT; YHL. HAND.")

--
Steve Huston - W2SRH - Unix Sysadmin, Dept. of Astrophysical Sciences
  Princeton University  |    ICBM Address: 40.346525   -74.651285