[Xastir] Almost there - but no TX

qrv at kd4e.com qrv at kd4e.com
Mon Aug 20 16:25:04 EDT 2012

Tom,

	Thanks again for the assist!

	I have looked at the Help file and made the recommended
changes to settings in "Serial KISS TNC".

	I have changed to Serial KISS TNC and have Transmit.

	Now I am chasing the absence of a Receive response.

	BTW:  What is the purpose of the "init KISS mode at startup"
at the bottom of the Interface Control window?  I had hoped it would
eliminate the extra step of Minicom to set "USBKISS on"

David

--

Thanks! & 73, KD4E.com
David Colburn nevils-station.com