[Xastir] Almost there - but no TX

qrv at kd4e.com qrv at kd4e.com
Mon Aug 20 19:33:33 EDT 2012

The Tracker 3 isn't beaconing as I hear no packet-chatter on the
transmit cycles from the DR-135T.

It appears that I am only getting PTT.

I've double and tripled checked the pins in the cable between the
Tracker3 and the DR-135T.

I just tried swapping in a different USB cable.

I also tried using a PCMCIA to USB v 2.0 adapter port vs the
integral USB v 1.1 laptop port - no difference.

--

Thanks! & 73, KD4E.com
David Colburn nevils-station.com