[Xastir] Almost there - but no TX

qrv at kd4e.com qrv at kd4e.com
Mon Aug 20 21:17:14 EDT 2012

Lee,

	I have the OT3m version of the Tracker 3:
http://wiki.argentdata.com/index.php?title=OT3m

	As a very last resort I will find a way via WINE or a
temporary PC loaded with a MS version of windows to run otwincfg.exe
but that is a kludge I'd prefer to avoid. Given the primitive level
of such commands it seems it would be possible to communicate them
without all of that overhead.

	His note appears to imply a tweak to the MS-dependent app,
automating the levels - I am looking for something MS-independent,
and am fine if it is a manual setting in a command line format.

Thanks!

David

--

Thanks! & 73, KD4E.com