[Xastir] Almost there - but no TX

qrv at kd4e.com qrv at kd4e.com
Mon Aug 20 21:40:12 EDT 2012

Rick,

	I have triple-checked the rig to TNC (OT3m) cable.

	There is no audio out connector on the OT3m, only DB9
and USB.

	I am beginning to suspect the OT3m.

	Someone mentioned that USB can be hinky in these apps
but since I have PTT it seems reasonable to think that the
pathway from PC to OT3m is good.

David

--

Thanks! & 73, KD4E.com