[Xastir] NWS fonction

Arnaud arneir77 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 29 08:26:34 EST 2012

That's where I put my efforts. Actually I run my packet like US and AUS
i've saw in alert.c

CWA are :
AIN AIS ALL ALP HAU ALM ARD ARN ARI AUB AUD AVE BOU CAL CAN CHA CHM CHE COR
COT COA CRE DOR DOU DRO EUR EUL FIN COS HAC GAR HAG GER GIR HER ILL IND INL
ISE JUR LAN LOC LOI HAL LOA LOR LOT LOG LOZ mai MAN MAR HAM MAY MEU MEU MOR
MOS NIE NOR OIS ORN PAS PUY PYR HAP PYO BAS HAR RHO HAS SAO SAR SAV HAA PAR
SEI SEM YVE DEU SOM TAR TAG VAR VAU VEN VIE HAV VOS YON TER ESS HAE SED VAM
VAO AND
PID are for the moment:
VEN PLI ORA GRF NEV INN VAS AVA
In first time i've take existing PID and i make a test with own pid.
Where I custom is the alerte_tag (after the time) like we can see in alert.c
We can use "VENT VIOLENT" "NEIGE-VERGLAS" "PLUIE INONDATION" "INONDATION"
"ORAGES" "VAGUES-SUBMERSION" "GRAND FROID" "AVALANCHES"
That's wy it would be great if the alert-tag was unknow to take a default
.xbm for each color (ADVIS, WATCH, WARN, and peharps CIVIL) like now and
make an add to take the alert_tag try to find if we saw a .xbm with the
same name

ANDVAS>APRS::NWS-ADVIS:VAGUES-SUBMERTION,FR_C001 {JDIAA
=> find a vagues-submertion.xbm

73
Arnaud