[Xastir] KAM not transmitting and solution

Stefano Sinagra sinageruk at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 16:53:04 EDT 2012

Yes, unfortunately you're totally right and I got too excited in seeing
that some packets were sent.
In fact I don't know why now one in a few "send" commands gets through now
-maybe just garbage collection- but the problem it's still there.

CMD:MYCALL IZ0MJE
CMD:UNPROTO APX200 VIA WIDE2-2
CMD:CONV
CMD:    /�&=4151.1 N/01225.4 ExXASTIR-Linux
>X:2<    /�&=4151.1 N/01225.4 ExXASTIR-Linux

I selected the "serial tnc" only option, not the "serial tnc with gps", so
if anything gps related interferes it's out of place.

Thanks for the explaination.
More tinkering needed.

73
Stefano IZ0MJE