[Xastir] can xastir v1.9.4 send objects --how?

Curt, WE7U curt.we7u at gmail.com
Fri May 25 18:48:53 EDT 2012

On Fri, 25 May 2012, MJ Inabnit wrote:

> I created two objects and they show up on aprs.fi, but so far, I have not
> figured out how I can get them to also gate out to the aprx Igate.  Is there
> a specific path I could use on an object (made with xastir) so it will show
> up on APRS-IS and RF?  Guess that is my question now.

You'd have to look into the APRX software if that's the igate you're using.  Configure it to gate anything from your callsign perhaps.  I'm not familiar with that S/W so can't help with specifics.

--
Curt, WE7U.        http://www.eskimo.com/~archer
APRS Client Capabilities:  http://www.eskimo.com/~archer/aprs_capabilities.html