[Xastir] can xastir v1.9.4 send objects --how?

MJ Inabnit ke6sls at arrl.net
Fri May 25 18:38:25 EDT 2012

On 05/25/2012 03:33 PM, Curt, WE7U wrote:
> On Fri, 25 May 2012, MJ Inabnit wrote:
>
>> I would like to set several objects over next few days for a local
>> race. Have never done this before and seek guidance/help.
>>
>> I have xastir set up for Internet port only, and I also have aprx
>> tx-Igate running on my laptop 24/7.
>
> Right-click on the screen to get the menu, select Object/Item->Create
>
> Fill in the values.  Objects get transmitted.

Wow, I'm reading old lists from you right now:
http://lists.xastir.org/pipermail/xastir/2008-March/013698.html

I also found a SAR xastir wiki page and it presents the 'right click'
option which I hadn't tried (duh!)

I created two objects and they show up on aprs.fi, but so far, I have
not figured out how I can get them to also gate out to the aprx Igate.
Is there a specific path I could use on an object (made with xastir) so
it will show up on APRS-IS and RF?  Guess that is my question now.

Thank you!

73

--

wishing you well
Jaye, ke6sls--via the acer w/thunderchicken3