[Xastir] Interface Control Device Granularity

Pat Grady kg4urp at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 16:34:14 EDT 2013

Just shifted from using UI-View under Windows 7 to Xastir on Raspberry Pi. Everything is working well but one piece is eluding me. It appears as though I have exactly one "Posit Tx Interval" for all interfaces. That means when I run both VHF and Internet (aprs-is), I send a position report at the same time.

Is my understanding correct? Does anyone know how to set the Internet connection so it sends less frequently than VHF while still passing heard packets to aprs-is?

Pat
Kg4urp

Sent from my iPhone