[Xastir] D700 Startup File

Chris-N9JCA n9jca at wowway.com
Sat Mar 16 16:23:19 EDT 2013

Hi Folks
This is my configuration file for my D700 setup. Do I need to edit any
other entries here, or in the D700 shut down file
Also I have been having trouble with Decoding signals; I have done a
total Reset, but nothing shows up on the screen, i.e My Position (when I
do a Manual Becon) A Station going thru the local Digipeater,etc. Has
anybody else had this problem, and what did you do to fix it? Is it
possible that the TNC has "gone South" and I need to get a new radio?

Thanks in advance
Chris

B E 10
LOC E 10