[Xastir] Configuration list for D700

Chris-N9JCA n9jca at wowway.com
Mon Mar 18 16:38:23 EDT 2013

Going back to my original post
I seem to have "fixed" the NO decode problem
GPS USED was enabled, after turning it OFF/NOT USED
I am now RX/TXing fine
I now want to set up my D700 as a Digipeater on 144.990,
as we have a marathon slated for April 6th and want to use a different
frequency, other than 144.390. I filled out the UIDIGI as WIDE1-1,WIDE2-1
and the DIGIPEATER as ON Should I ADD UIDIGI=ON DIGIPEATER=ON to the
Configuration file in Xastir for startup.d700
On another note,if someone can take a look at my configuration file I
posted earlier and tell me if I need to make any changes, it would be
greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance
Chris-N9JCA

--
"I am always doing that which I CANNOT do in order I may LEARN how to do it"