[Xastir] Debian Binary availability ?

Tony Hunt wavetel at internode.on.net
Sat Mar 23 20:02:39 EDT 2013

Its been a while since I have tried to install a newer version of Xastir on a debian system. There used to be a couple of binary debs around that made it easy. I have just been playing around with the new release of Mint Debian edition and found that there is a depandancy issue with Proj on these binaries from this web page
http://www.xastir.org/wiki/Downloads

The current xastir binaries in debian repositries are either non existant or ancient depending on your distro. Are there any binaries that have been put together recently that I have not found?

Regards

Tony Hunt  VK5AH