[Xastir] OT: SAME to APRS gateway requirements?

qrv at kd4e.com qrv at kd4e.com
Thu Oct 17 22:47:11 EDT 2013

This sounds like an excellent methodology!

Question: Can APRS alerts be tagged with a tone of some sort to
break squelch when a handheld is in 'quiet mode'?

It's often difficult to have a radio squelch open at work, church, etc.

--

Thanks! & 73, KD4E.com

David Colburn - Nevils, Georgia USA

Search with: duckduckgo.com