[Xastir] Maps are downloading, but not displaying

Paul Burton paulburton0 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 22:56:12 EDT 2013

OK, so I could have sworn that when I first downloaded xastir and was
getting ready to compile it, I made sure that GraphicsMagick was installed.
Apparently not, as ImageMagick has been used instead. When I installed GM
and used the --without-imagemagick configure option, just for good measure,
xastir finally found and used GM. Now OSM maps are downloading *and*
displaying quite nicely.

Thanks for your help.

Paul Burton
paulburton0 at gmail.com