[Xastir] Xastir in Mint

Ron Davis k6uzx at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 21 10:44:36 EDT 2013

Good day
I am new to Linux and am running Xastir in Mint 15.
I am replacing windows 7 for my APRS station and I cannot get it to recognize the serial TNC. I have a PK88 and 232 that both worked with windows. The Xastir is pre-compiled version.

Please help me with what I am missing in the setup.

Sent from my iFone