[Xastir] Light weight APRS client with smart beaconing support for Raspberry PIs

Ray Wells vk2tv at exemail.com.au
Tue Sep 3 03:25:46 EDT 2013

I used dixprs on the Pi for some time and I'd recommend it as a non-gui
aprs program. I still use it (on a 600MHz P3, to suit some old hardware
- Baycom USCC>4 card) and I send beacons via the spool directory. It's
actively supported by the author who welcomes suggestions for new features.

There is a Yahoo group.

Ray vk2tv