[Xastir] HOWTO

Ray Wells vk2tv at exemail.com.au
Sat Sep 28 20:46:00 EDT 2013

Linux Mint Debian Edition (LMDE) is a good choice as a compromise
between "up-to-date" and user friendly. Based on Debian Testing it keeps
up fairly well with latest versions and Clem and his team have ironed
out many Debianisms to make it very friendly. The automatic installation
of some non-free software is an example of the difference between
vanilla Debian and LMDE.  I use it on a Dell Latitude 5410 with xastir
(compiled from sources).

Ray vk2tv