[Xastir] HOWTO

Craig Anderson acraiga at pacbell.net
Sun Sep 29 18:11:50 EDT 2013

On Sep 28, 2013, at 6:37 PM, Tom Russo <russo at bogodyn.org> wrote:

> On Sun, Sep 29, 2013 at 10:37:17AM +1000, we recorded a bogon-computron collision of the <edodd at billiau.net> flavor, containing:
>
> ...   And for my serious work machines, I use FreeBSD anyway.

And this is the best answer.  The churn and constant, almost gratuitous changes in Linux get old very quickly.  I used to think LInux was so much better than Windows, but now with all the upheaval in the releases it has lost it's advantage.  Linux has become a maintenance hog.  Why else would Google still be running it's entire server farm on Fedora 6!  Well, ... that, and it's entire operation runs in user-land.

This is my plug for using FreeBSD.