[Xastir] Wheezy CVS Installation

Lee Bengston lee.bengston at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 11:11:04 EDT 2014

http://www.xastir.org/wiki/HowTo:Ubuntu_13.04_and_13.10

If I recall correctly, Wheezy needs the same packages as Ubuntu 13.04.  So
using the instructions above being careful to apply the 13.04 case and not
13.10 should work.  Of course, Debian doesn't use sudo by default like
Ubuntu does, so that should be the only difference. The inclusion of the
tcl8.4 package for Ubuntu 13.04 resolves an issue with the gpsmanshp
package, and I believe Wheezy has the same problem with that package.

Regards,
Lee - K5DAT