[Xastir] Xastir save GPS data for later display?

Kurt ksaves2 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 14 23:49:51 EDT 2014

Question,

   I have a remote tracking system with a transmitter that sends NMEA data in the 33cm band.  The receiver plugs into the USB port and Xastir treats it like an incoming NMEA GPS stream.  I have this labelled as my base station, hit "track me"and also get the breadcrumb trail.  If I select "store track" under the "station info" can I open the track up later for display like one can do with a TNC logfile?
If I do store a track file, will another button appear in the "station info" screen so I can callup and display the stored NMEA track?
This is a weird way to send positions but it works.  Thanks in advance.

                                                                 Kurt KC9LDH