[Xastir] direwolf won't receive packets

Iain R. Learmonth iain at learmonth.me
Sun Jul 12 21:52:23 EDT 2015

Hi,

On Sun, Jul 12, 2015 at 05:10:01PM -0600, Skyler F wrote:
> I am using a USB sound card (CM108 sound chip) and have my whole station
> working fine on soundmodem, just having issues getting direwolf to receive
> my packets.

One thing to try would be to set "ADEVICE pulse" in your Dire Wolf config
and then use pavucontrol to make sure you've got the right inputs/outputs in
the right places and that you've got the right levels.

It could be a volume issue or it could be the wrong device is being used.

Thanks,
Iain.

--
e: irl at fsfe.org            w: iain.learmonth.me