[Xastir] UI-view Maps not working

Skyler F electricity440 at gmail.com
Thu May 7 10:34:51 EDT 2015

Osm_tiled_mapnik loads and it shows that it downloads the tiles on the
bottom left, but I don't see anything on the screen other than worldhi. Is
there a specific location/zoom that I need to go to? I zoomed in a lot too,
and there is no difference, worldhi is the only imagery that I see.

--
Skyler Fennell
amsatnet.info
electricity440 at gmail.com